Necrosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Mage Build] No Pots w/ AOE

Go down

[Mage Build] No Pots w/ AOE Empty [Mage Build] No Pots w/ AOE

Post  Deltor Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:25 pm

The name says it all folks! Polarys was the one who pointed out this build to me, and it seemed really interesting so I thought I should put it up here. This is the build that I've done so far.

Stats: PURE INT

I add defense using Durelins, and Opals, to my equipments, but my build is Pure INT.

[Mage:1-20]
Attack Skills
[5]Fireball
Buffs
[1]Intelligence
[1]Wisdom
Passive Skills
[5]Robe Expertise
[5]Spell Barrier

The following may, or may not, surprise you guys. Instead of becoming a wizard, choose Cleric. Becoming a Cleric allows you to get lots of helpful buffs and skills, and it also gives you the Fast Heal skill. After getting Fast Heal, you will have no further use for HP Potions.

[Cleric:21-40]
Attack Skills
None!
Buffs
[1]Fast Heal
[2]Wisdom
[1]Shield
[2]Bless Mind
Passive Skills
[10]Robe Expertise
[10]Spell Barrier

After successfully reaching level 40 and gaining the wisdom of a Cleric, you will now gain the intellectual strength of a Sorceror Very Happy

[Sorceror:41-75]
Attack Skills
[15]Fireball
[10]Fire Blast
[10]Blizzard
Buffs
[15]Bloodstream (That's right! No more MP Pots!! Very Happy)
[4]Intelligence
[1]Holy Barrier (I got it at this point for pvp, but it helps in some tight situations when doing solo aoe!)
Passive Skills
[15]Robe Expertise
[4]Wizardry
[10]Spell Craft
[2]Nature's Shield
[15]Mana Control (Optional! But worth it, since you get a Skill Reset Scroll at level 75 Very Happy)

After you reach level 75, you can reset your skills and only pick the ones you'll need from that point on. ALso, if you choose not to reset, and you get Mana Control, you will have a total of 99 SP left when you reach level 75.

Deltor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum