Necrosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic Leveling Guide(Not Specific to any Job)

Go down

Basic Leveling Guide(Not Specific to any Job) Empty Basic Leveling Guide(Not Specific to any Job)

Post  Deltor Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:04 pm

A lot of people have difficulty understanding the basics of leveling up at Luna, so I thought I could point this out. The most simplest way to level up is to do ALL the quests. Quests in Luna are a means to Level Up, not gain fancy Items. The only fancy item you will gain from these quests would be the wings at Level 24. Except for that, quests don't give any fancy items. They only give loads of exp that help players level up. Here's how it should be:

[Levels 1-45]: Do all quests!
[Levels 46-50]: Join a party with a good tank, and train at giants.
[Levels 51-55]: Join a party with a good tank, and a healer, and Train at Howling Ravine. Kill Cyclops or Giants. Whatever suits you better.
[Levels 55-56]: Take the quest from the guys in the middle(I'll get the names later). One of the them will give you a quest for Giants (The Hunter's Union or something) which will give you loads of materials for the repeatable quests. The other one will give you a quest for Cyclops (The Rogue's Union or something) which will give you loads of cash for the repeatable quests. Each of these repeatable quests are available from levels 55-56 and they give around 800K exp. First time around, you get 1.2 MIL exp.
[Levels 57-60]: Join a party with a good tank, and a healer, and Train at Howling Ravine. Kill Cyclops or Giants. Whatever suits you better.

When you get to level 57, you will notice that you don't have any more repeatable quests. At this point, either complete all the old ones or train with a party at the Howling Ravine.

That's how far I've got so far. I'll update it later when I get to level 60+. Also, if you find a good tank and healer, add them to your list. They'll be your regular training partners. Also, try to get some Sorcerors in your party. They have awsome AOE skills for fast kills.

Deltor

Back to top Go down